Martes, Mayo 29, 2012

LAST PUSH DEBUT

This was our last party before the school year opens. Our "Last Push Party" before our busy and NO SLEEP year. Yeah, our thesis starts now and that means we no longer have time for parties and idleness. But I'm happy I had a great summer. Anyway, this party was epic! As always. Had a great time with my MiFam and friends, a happy tummy, and an aching mouth. Ha! A very nice way to end this summer! Thank You Daddy Pat for your lovely, fun, and memorable party! Happy Birthday mah men! Wishing you all the best. :D


SURPRISE!!! 






Touch of Yellow Green 





 With the Birthday Boy! 



My lovely MiFam


My 2nd family!


The Outfit
Well, I just want to share with you 2 of my MiFam's outfits

Mamart's Little Monster outfit
Top: Penshoppe || Harem pants: Mundo || Boots: 21 Men

Rosary: Quiapo

Tisha's Simple Chic outfit
Top: Forever 21 || Shorts: Zara

Shoes: Zara

And my Floral x Veggie outfit
Romper: Zara || Jacket: Bazaar || Laced Shoes: Nava

Necklace: DIY


xx, B.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento