Lunes, Mayo 21, 2012

Love for Radio

         Hello everyone. I'm back! Here's an update about my busy summer escapade. 

I had a great experience and training in DZRH-Radyo Natin station. Had extraordinary educators, thoughtful OJT-mates, and a very happy tummy! Yey! :)

Anyway, like I promised I will show you guys the things that prevented me from blogging. Ha-ha!

So, here are the photos I took from our office. Enjoy. :D

 Food and Work? Worked well for me.

Our ON-AIR booth

My favorite task: read news, news and more news!





Small world (Inspired by DJ Monsour)




With our "Makulit na boss" Sir Tonton beside him- Via and Sir Mac.

Our "Forever young Boss", Sir Edward. 

"The Clown Boss", Sir Jun.

With SIR/DJ Henry.

Our teacher in the office, Ms. Cheska

With OJT-mates. L-R: Terrence, Lesley, Via and Me! :)

OUR LAST DAY
Treated our RN Family. :)

 


STAR CITY


Yum. :D

Hayaaah!



Sunrise 

My outfit (Hippie Genie)

Top: Zara || Pants: Dorothy Perkins || Headband: Topshop


Sandals: Forever 21


 And credits to my Sis Via, for "my outfit" photos. :D

Good night. :) 

xx, B.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento