Miyerkules, Mayo 23, 2012

Traveler's Dream

It's a lazy day for me. All I did was watch TLC which gave me an idea for my new post. Anyway, I will share with you all of my favorite and dream tourist spots around the globe. I wish I can visit them someday. But for now, I will just travel and explore these spots through the internet. :')

Btw, I got these photos from this site http://www.touropia.com/ click it to get more info about these tourist spots.

I have free seats for all of you. So fasten your seat belt, relax, and enjoy the ride! :)

First Stop: MEXICO
Acapulco

Chichen Itza

Los Cabos

Palenque

Tulum

We'll have our stop over at GREECE

Island of Mykonos

Parthenon

Santoniri

Of course BRAZIL
Christ the Redeemer

Fernando de Noronha

Iguaza Falls

Rio Carnival

Yes, everyone's dream...EUROPE
Paris, France 

CARRIBEAN BEACHES
Les Salines

Los Roques

Punta Cana

The Baths

Trunk Bay

NEW JERSEY'S WILDWOOD (1950's place)
(Photos from Tumblr)



Down to ASIA'S PRIDE

SINGAPORE
(Photos from Tumblr)




THAILAND
Phang Nga Bay

MALAYSIA
Mulu Caves

Wooh! That's it for now. I'll update you guys again soon, okay? If you got any dream tourist spots, you can share it with me too. 
Good night! :)

xx, B.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento