Lunes, Setyembre 17, 2012

SIMPLE

Hello everyone! Its been a while. Sorry for the late entries. Being a graduating student needs a lot of work. Thank God I can still hang out every once in a while.  

Anyway, I wore this outfit just to keep me warm from the cold weather. Simple yet chic. 
I'm not an over the top dresser, I'm just a girl who wanted to share my simplicity. Ha! Ha-ha.


Top: Forever 21 || Pants: Mango || Bag: Zara


Shoes: Trunk show || Watch: G-shock || Necklace: Divisoria


Yes, I got this necklace from Divisoria for only 110 pesos. You can actually 
have tons of beautiful and sophisticated necklaces like this that aren't expensive. 
Divisoria's a good place for these.


Zong's a chinese restaurant that has the elegant ambiance and lovely cuisines. 
Too bad I wasn't able to take photos in the resto because I'm too hungry and lazy to
 take my camera out and shoot around the place. I'll just share what we have eaten.

Singapore-Style Fish Fillet



Hot Prawn Salad 




Goodnight!

xx, B

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento